- August 22, 2021
- Posted by: econadmin
- Category: News
Students would find some popular and contemporary courses in France like Msc Supply Chain Management & Purchasing, Msc Strategic Event Management & Tourism Management, Msc Corporate Financial Management, Specialization In Sofware Development And Multimedia, Specialization In Data Science And Analytics, Msc In Fashion Business And Luxury Mgmt, Mba In International Business, Professional Photography, Cyber Security, Msc Arts & Creative Industries Management, Msc In Digital Marketing & Sales, Msc Sustainable Finance, Msc In Financial Data Intelligence and many more.
Why would you choose France?
- World’s 4th Largest Destination for International Students
- Richness and Diversity offered by the French system makes it easy to find an Educational Program
- France aims to Host 5,00,000 International Students by 2027
- 1500 plus programs are taught in English
- Stay Back Up to 2 years (PSW)
- Easiest PR Option (Requires 36 payslips)
- Affordable Tuition Fees for International Students
- 500+ Scholarships Available
- Paid Internship Opportunities
- Accommodation Aid by French Govt (CAF)
- Part-Time Job Opportunities
- Flexibility on Bank solvency
- France Tops the research and innovation with over
- 64 Nobel Laureates and 15 Fields Medals
- An environment favourable to innovation and young entrepreneurs
Program Scenario of Purchasing and Supply Chain Management in Paris School of Business
Why Would You Choose Paris School of Business (PSB)?
- PSB is a member of the Galileo Global Education network.
- PSB ranks each year among the best business schools in France.
- PSB Earns AACSB International Accreditation
- PSB is a member of the European Commission ERASMUS+ / SOCRATES programs.
- The school is a member of EFMD (European Foundation for Management Development), a non-profit accreditation organization promoting and enhancing excellence in management development globally.
- PSB Paris School of Business is a member of UGEI (Union of Independent Grandes Ecoles), a French private grandes écoles.
- The school is a member of the Conference of Grandes Ecoles (CGE) which brings together institution that trains their graduates towards excellence,
- The International MBA at PSB Paris School of Business obtained the prestigious British AMBA accreditation, delivered by the Association of MBAs.
- The Master in International Management (MiM) has been awarded by EPAS accreditation.
- 99% of students hired within six months after their course
Documents required for France Student Visa
- Copy of passport first and last page
- Updated Resume/CV with Skype id, Email id and Contact No.
- Academic documents 12th onwards (Mark sheets or Transcripts)
- Degree Certificate
- Two letters of recommendation
- Statement of Purpose
- Passport size Photograph
- Duly filled application form (If Applicable)